PANZ is fully focussed on assisting its members with their present business and also to prepare for the future. Publishers are actively pursuing the expanding digital market being keenly aware of the impact this has on the industry.
Here are some of the benefits we offer our members:
- Subsidised and often free training opportunities for all staff
- Advocacy expertise for us to work with appropriate government departments on industry issues
- Assistance in applying for various funding opportunities
- Export advice and members rates to exhibit at the Frankfurt Book Fair and other international book fairs.
- Top 50 Bestsellers from Bookscan emailed to you each month
- Reduced entry fees for entering PANZ Book Design Awards and CLL Educational Publishing Awards
- PANZ representation on the Book Trade Liaison committee
- PANZ representation on the management committee of the NZ Post Children’s Book Awards and the NZ Post Book Awards
- PANZ representation on the Copyright Licensing board
- The opportunity to participate in the intern programme managed by PANZ and funded by Creative NZ
- Discounts for PANZ members from Booksellers NZ on various services